Pay Membership, Download Software: Lottery, Gambling, Roulette, Sports, Powerball, Mega Millions.

Foundation of Filters or Restrictions in Lottery Software

LotWon lottery software implemented the first lotto or lottery filters (restrictions).

Written by Ion Saliu on October 11, 2001.

• I envy Nik's English! He let me know that he'll be a great writer one day. Wish him well, I mean it! Had I possessed his English, my software would benefit from great tutorials. As a matter of fact, Nik asked me what the filters meant, in words. Maybe he…meant to contribute to my lottery software tutorials! Some of the filters are obvious: One, Two, Three, Four. They refer to one-number groups, two-number, three-number, and four-number groups from previous draws, respectively.

I explained the Pot filter as it is related to the strategy presented on the LottoWin.htm lottery strategy page. I do not describe other lotto filters for the reason of copyright protection. Stealing intellectual property is common in the Internet era. I must keep some features secret. When I obtain a patent, all the features in my software will be daylight open. It's a patent condition that even the harshest critics will enjoy! Besides, I have changed the lottery filters so many times, that it would take several books to describe them all!

No matter what particular filters mean, their meaning is not necessary for using LotWon lottery software. The filters are simply numbers with specific attributes: median, standard deviation, power rating (efficiency).

•• Ironically, mostly the minimum levels of the filters are perceived as…filters! Actually, the filters in LotWon had only minimum levels for years. That's how it started. It took me many years to realize that there is no minimum without maximum. The minimum level allows only combinations above the level. The maximum level allows only combinations below the level. Both levels, however, are equally effective. In Nik's observation, the Two filter in his lotto 6/49 game is 0 in at least 50% of the cases (the median). That's incredible! The data file is extremely biased. The repetition of two-number groups from the previous draw is way above the norm. (Maybe Nik's data entry had errors. Maybe his data file has 7 numbers per line, with the inclusion of the bonus.) If such lottery history is real, then it creates a big advantage to the player.

The Two filter works this way. In a 6/49 lotto, one 6-number combination can expand to C(6,2)=15 two-number groups. Each group can be combined with the remaining 49-6=43 lotto numbers, in groups of 4 numbers. C(43,4)=123,410 combinations. They combine in 43*123,410=1,851,150 6-number combinations.

If we set minimum_Two=1, then the program eliminates 1,851,150 lotto combinations. If we set maximum_Two=1, then the program only allows 1,851,150 combinations to be generated. In this case, the advantage goes to the maximum level of the Two filter. In more than half the situations, the player has to deal with only 13% of total number of combinations.

In my experience, only the One filter takes such values (median=0). The One efficiency can be calculated as: C(6,1) * C(43,5) = 5,775,588 combinations. Max_One=1 is less effective than Max_Two=1. But, Min_One=1 is more effective than Min_Two=1.

••• The filters: Four, FivS, and FivR have a special behavior. They are so high, that they reach levels beyond the data file. If you analyze 10,000 draws, FivS in layer 1 shows 10,000. Most likely the filter is higher than that. It can reach over 20,000, I know it for a fact. In my lotto 6/69 game, both FivS, and FivR can reach 30,000 (the maximum I have analyzed so far). That's why the FivS, and FivR filters do NOT have maximum levels! The Four filter has a maximum level, but it requires caution. If the filter shows 10,000 in your WS6.1 report, it simply means there weren't enough draws to analyze.

The layers, now. A layer consists of 2000 lotto draws each, starting at: 1, 2001, 4001, 6001. If Four_1=10000, then Four_2=8000, Four_3=6000, Four_4=4000. If you set Four_1=10000, there is no need to set Four in other layers. For better winning frequency, however, you can set minimum_Four=1000 in each layer. Of course, minimum_Four_1=10,000 is significantly more effective.
The same is true regarding FivS, and FivR.

Bun_6 is also a very potent filter (similar to Val in pick-3).
For any filter, look for values that are:
- 5-8 times larger than the median; use the minimum level; or –
- 5-8 times less than the median; use the maximum level.
Such filter settings are so tight that no lottery combinations are generated in many cases. Otherwise just a few combinations are generated—including the winner.

The most effective way of using LotWon32 is in combination with the killer lotto strategy and the wonder-grid. Using the traditional filters in combination with Least6, Most6, and Best6 has the highest power rating. The lottery strategy has also the most solid mathematical foundation.

Ion Saliu

Resources in Lottery, Software, Systems, Lotto Wheels, Strategies

Lists the main pages and links to the best lottery, lotto, software, systems, and wheels. It's all about winning lotto, lottery systems, including for pick lotteries, Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions and Keno.

Best Filters, Restrictions in Lottery Applications Often Immitated.

Follow Ups:

Set Filters, Settings, Restrictions in Lottery Programs, Immitate, Pirate.

Notes:

Ion is imitated by software developers, but never duplicated; often pirated by lottery software vendors.

Home | Search | New Writings | Software | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap

Ion Saliu: Software, Programs, Apps, Lottery Systems, Strategies Piracy.